Hello soon-to-be UCI Alumni! To book your 2018 Grad Session:
1) Send me a message via Facebook, Instagram, or email (email@example.com) for our Initial Consultation. We will discuss your vision and go over helpful information to prepare for your session.
2) Choose a package below. This is special pricing for UC Irvine on-campus sessions only. For any other locations, please message me. I do offer group discounts --photo sessions with friends are always fun! Each additional person is $20 with a maximum of 2 hours per group session. We will take both individual and group shots. The session lengths are guidelines. I am flexible and will shoot until both you and I are happy with the results.
3) Pay a $20 non-refundable booking fee using cash or Venmo. This fee will get applied towards your session cost. I am booking only TEN on-campus grad sessions this season.
Note: Get your portraits done early! Most students wait to have their portraits taken within 2 weeks before commencement, which results in long lines of people waiting at The Infinity Fountain, the Bren Anteater, etc. Another advantage of booking in May is that there are more flowers on campus!
4) Walk around our beautiful campus and create awesome portraits together for you and your family to cherish! We will start at Aldrich (unless requested otherwise) and then continue around campus for a variety of backgrounds. If you have any particular requests (say The Infinity Fountain or a building that represents your major), we will include those. You are welcome to bring your own props, but I do have several options, including an Anteater plush, signs, and large shiny confetti which we will clean up after --we don't want to leave any trash behind!
5) Wait for a few days. You will receive your Retouched High-Resolution Digital Images via an online gallery/download about 2 weeks after your session. You get to pick the ones you want retouched. All photos come with Print Release so that you may print them as you wish for personal use. Questions? Message me! :-)
Lucía, UCI grad and owner of Luzye Photography
17 Retouched Images of your Choice
8 Retouched Images of your Choice